Google Book Search, a program created by Google, the most popular search engine, is an online book marketing program enabling authors and publishers put their books in front of their potential customers by making a limited number of book pages (optional) visible to readers accessing the Google Books program. Google Books ‘matches’ appropriate user searches with your book after analyzing the content of your book, after which the reader can reach your book via a page hosted by Google Book Search. The author, continue to retain ALL rights to the book / manuscript as the Google Book Search program never takes away the copyright or any other rights the author may hold. Google Book Search ensures more sales of your book, as well as more traffic to your web site. Click here to go directly to the Google Book Search page for authors.
- Four Invaluable Tips On Writing A Book That Children Will Love
- I found the nineteen sutras to achieving true Joy in life in the book “JoySutra”
- Just Released: JoySutra – 19 Amazing Sutras to get a Life Extraordinary
- Scriptwriting 101 – How to Write a Script?
- Launch Your book the Correct Way. The Best Book Launch Model