No, not at all. In fact, many major publishing houses are eager for a grab of custom-published books that are successful in the market. Many of our authors, whose books became major hits got noticed by large conventional publishing houses who approached them to republish or publish the next book with them.
- Four Invaluable Tips On Writing A Book That Children Will Love
- I found the nineteen sutras to achieving true Joy in life in the book “JoySutra”
- Just Released: JoySutra – 19 Amazing Sutras to get a Life Extraordinary
- Scriptwriting 101 – How to Write a Script?
- Launch Your book the Correct Way. The Best Book Launch Model