Yes. You as the author retain 100% film / movie rights for her/his book. You have the full right to deal with any filmmaker, or film production company; sign a deal with them and sell the film rights, without us getting involved in the process in any stage. You do not have to share your earning from selling the movie rights with us. This means, if a filmmaker gets interested to make a movie out of your book and wants to deal with you; you have the full freedom to step into such a deal; we shall have no role in whatever capacity in it.
- Four Invaluable Tips On Writing A Book That Children Will Love
- I found the nineteen sutras to achieving true Joy in life in the book “JoySutra”
- Just Released: JoySutra – 19 Amazing Sutras to get a Life Extraordinary
- Scriptwriting 101 – How to Write a Script?
- Launch Your book the Correct Way. The Best Book Launch Model