The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our“/”Company” individually and collectively refer to JNANALOK INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED (also referred to as JIPL henceforth in the document) and/or its brands and subsidiaries including but not limited to “ORANGE PUBLISHERS”, “GETBESTWRITERS.COM”, “PURUSHOTTAM-BOOKSTORE.COM”, “KIYONA-TECH.COM”, “SCREEN-SCRIPT-WRITERS.COM”, “RESTORE-RARE-BOOK.COM”, “BEST-COMIC-ARTISTS.COM” and the terms “Visitor”/”User”/”You” refer to the user/client/composer/author/purchaser of services from the aforementioned “Company”.
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. We leave no stone unturned to achieve complete customer satisfaction. Our return and cancellation policies are always made available to customers at the time of purchasing the specific product or service, and it is deemed that, by deciding to purchase the said product or service, they automatically agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an “Accept” or “Agree” for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information. Once the order has been submitted, policy is also sent to customers as a prominently visible link in the order confirmation email. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We believe in helping our customers as far as possible and have therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations for our services ordered, e.g., including but not limited to publishing packages for books, eBooks or audiobooks, any variety of EDP / data processing / data entry / analytics / creative writing assignments, printing orders, etc. will be considered only if the request is made within 48 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to our vendors/merchants/ channel partners/studios (as the case may be) and they have already initiated the process of processing / shipping / delivering such orders. In case a legitimate refund is issued after suitable investigation by our experts, a cancellation charge as 9.5% of the actual payment will be penalized from the refund amount. After the expiry of the initial 48 hours post order placement, no requests for refund will be entertained.
- The Client/composer/author/purchaser can withdraw the “creative work” (including but not limited to books or CDs or DVDs or e-books or audiobooks or banners or posters or visiting cards or invitation cards or study-materials or research work or any other kind of printed or written or designed or electronic work) from us at any time. There can be a service cancellation charge (only in some special cases) of maximum INR 2000 (if the Client/composer/author/purchaser has placed the order with an Indian address) or $100 (if the Client/composer/author/purchaser has placed the order with an address outside India) for such cancellation. However, the Client/composer/author/purchaser must inform us by e-mail, so that we stop selling and enlisting the “creative work” (book or CD or DVD or e-book or audiobook or banner or poster or visiting card or invitation card or study-material or research work or any other kind of printed or written or designed or electronic work). There will be no case of refund from us for the Client/composer/author/purchaser withdrawing the “creative work” referred above or withholding publication of the same.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the user has obtained on special occasions like New Year’s, Republic Day, Valentine’s Day, Holi, Good Friday, Eid, Dussehra, Pongal, Diwali, Christmas, etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- We do not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if investigation following the customer complaint establishes beyond doubt that the quality of product delivered is not good.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective consumer durable items and non-durable items, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 72 hours of receipt of the products. For books, VCDs, DVDs, software products, the matter should be reported within 48 hours.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from respective manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.